This course requires 2 options.
13 Geography (13GEO)
Teacher in Charge: Sakura Smithers
Geography is the study of people and land and the relationship between them. It is a unique subject that focuses on current issues today and how we can look at these issues from differing lenses. The course encourages students to look at evaluate the interaction people have on our land and future problem solving. The course is a mix of both natural and cultural studies and is catered on students interests. Come and join now!
- Includes a field trip and a research topic
- Study large natural processes and how they have shaped the world
- Research global topics such as Piracy, Plastics in our oceans, Global politics and more
- Study local issues local and national
- Develop skills and understand broad concepts in Geography
Recommended Prior Learning
10 credits in a Level 2 language-rich subject
Assessment InformationPossible Credits
External Optional - 8 credits
Internal - 14 credits