This course requires 2 options.
13 Physics (13PHY)
Teacher in Charge: Lindis Chetwynd
This course leads to tertiary study in Physics and other areas. It is desirable that you have good Maths skills.
- Develop physics skills to a higher level
- Understand and use the special language of physics
- Incorporate uncertainties in practical work and conclusions
- Study linear and rotational mechanics, electromagnetism, waves and atomic physics
- A self-directed extension standard is available
Recommended Prior Learning
Level 2 Physics 12 credits including one external or good Level 2 Maths
Assessment InformationPossible Credits
External - 10 credits
Internal - 7 credits