This course requires 2 options.
13 Hospitality (13HOS)
Teacher in Charge: Vicki Dixon
This course is designed for those who want to extend their interest in Hospitality and food preparation. You will be able to gain credits that will prepare you for a career in the Hospitality industry.
- Become competent in food preparation
- Meet basic health and safety practices in the work place
- Extend knife skills
- Experience the preparation and presentation of a range of restaurant style dishes
- Explore career pathways in hospitality
- Demonstrate teamwork in relation to hospitality work
Recommended Prior Learning
10 credits at Level 2 Hospitality
Assessment InformationPossible Credits
External - 0 credits
Internal - 28 credits (up to 15 at Level 2, 15 at Level 3)