This course requires 2 options.
13 Film Production (13FIP)
Teacher in Charge: Cameron Mattox
13 Film Production
This course allows you to explore the artistic and technical aspects of ﬁlm-making – focusing on the pre- production, production and post-production roles of producing a ﬁlm product.
- Produce a design for a Media Product
- Write a screenplay
- Design a costume concept for a film product
- Use a DSLR and sound equipment to capture raw film footage
- Use technology to enhance visuals and sound in editing raw film footage
- Produce a short film product
Recommended Prior Learning
Assessment InformationPossible Credits
External - 0 credits
Internal - 23 credits