This course requires 2 options.
13 Chemistry (13CHE)
Teacher in Charge: Lindis Chetwynd
This course develops skills and understanding of the structure and properties of chemicals and their reactions. This work is needed for tertiary study and can lead to science-based careers.
- Develop basic skills for redox and organic chemistry
- Relate properties of everyday materials to their structure
- Investigate organic chemistry
- Apply understanding of the periodic table
- Investigate aqueous solutions
Recommended Prior Learning
Level 2 Chemistry, 12 credits including one external
Assessment InformationPossible Credits
External - 10 credits
Internal - 9 credits