This course requires 2 options.
12 Maths (12MAT)
Teacher in Charge: Jon Crampton
This course moves at your pace. It is mostly internally assessed, with one external exam. The course provides a pathway to 13MAT and 13MAS.
- Solve trigonometry problems
- Learn about using network theory
- Further your understanding of statistics and probability
- Become familiar with sequences and series
- Take coordinate geometry to the next level (important for Level 3)
Recommended Prior Learning
15 Level 1 Achievement Standard credits in Maths
Assessment InformationPossible Credits
External - 4 credits
Internal - 15 Credits