This course requires 2 options.
12 Earth and Space Science (12ESS)
Teacher in Charge: Lindis Chetwynd
12 Earth and Space Science
This course covers a range of astronomical and geological ideas which help to develop basic understandings of Earth and Space Science.
- Explore an issue about space
- Extreme environments and organism survival
- Structure and life cycle of stars
- Geological and Earth processes
- Learn about extreme events
- Investigate and write scientific reports
Recommended Prior Learning
Level 1 Science 12 credits or good literacy
Assessment InformationPossible Credits
External - 8 credits
Internal - 8 credits