This course requires 2 options.
Maths for Returning Students (11MRS)
Teacher in Charge: Jon Crampton
Maths for Returning Students
If you have been away from school for a while, this course gives you an opportunity to both gain conﬁdence in numeracy and to achieve in Maths. The course provides a pathway to 12MBG or 12MAT.
- Learn about percentages, fractions and decimals
- Solve problems using linear equations and graphs
- Solve problems using right-angle triangles
- Calculate areas, perimeters and volumes
- Study statistics and probability
Recommended Prior Learning
Assessment InformationPossible Credits
External - 4 credits
Internal - 17 credits